- CHEYENNE: 35th annual DKG used book sale, March 11, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Frontier Mall, 1400 Dell Range Blvd., across from Victoria’s Secret. Bring your own bag or box. Proceeds support education and educators.
- LARAMIE: UW classes are dismissed for spring break March 12 through March 16, but most business and administrative offices will remain open.
- CHEYENNE: Wyoming Bee University, March 16-18, LCCC, Pathfinder Building. Friday and Saturday, 7:30 a.m.; Sunday, 3:30 p.m. Open to everyone concerned about welfare of honeybees or native bees. Bee University on March 16 offers four workshops. Bee College, March 17-18, learn about beekeeping or gardening for bees, $125 for the Bee University, $85 for the Bee College or $195 for both programs. Info: 2018wybeeuniversitybeecollege.eventbrite.com.
- CHEYENNE: Chamber of Commerce annual gala, March 16, 5:30 p.m., Little America. Prices vary. 307-638-3388; cheyennechamber.org.
- CHEYENNE: St. Pat’s Runnin’ of the Green ALS fundraiser, noon to 5 p.m., March 17, Danielmark’s Brewery and Tap Room, 209 E. 18th St. A 2-ish K hosted by Will Run for Beer. Entry $25, all proceeds to Rocky Mountain Chapter, ALS Foundation. Sign up in advance or day of race at Danielmark’s.
- CHEYENNE: Fanfare for Education, 5 p.m., March 24, Little America. Fundraiser for St. Mary’s School Foundation. Speaker is fighter pilot and PGA pro, Maj. Dan “Noonan” Rooney. Tickets: 307-214-9336.
- CHUGWATER: Stampede Saloon & Eatery, 417 First St. Open mic jam sessions every Thursday starting at 6 p.m. Live entertainment Friday and Saturday. Buffet 5 to 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday nights, entertainment begins at 7 p.m. March 16-17, John Voight; March 23-24, Davey & Meggan; March 30-31, Don Rogers; April 6, karaoke contest; April 7, Natasha Bre. No cover charge and definitely family oriented. Info: (307) 422-3200.
- CHEYENNE: Easton Corbin with Sean Curtis, 7:30 p.m., March 28, Cheyenne Civic Center. Tickets $35.50 to $65.50. 307-637-6363, cheyenneciviccenter.org.
- CHEYENNE: WESTAF (Western States Arts Federation), in association with the Wyoming Arts Council, has launched its new IMTour.org. The website pairs independent musicians with presenting nonprofit organizations in the western United States.
- CHEYENNE: Ballet West from Salt Lake City, March 28-30, Cheyenne Civic Center. Master classes and performance March 30. Tickets: 307-286-1069, balletwyoming.com.
- CHEYENNE: King for a Day, Live with Daniel Tiger, March 29, 6 p.m., Cheyenne Civic Center. Musical for little tigers and grownups alike based on PBS Kids TV series. Tickets $25 to $75. 307-637-6363, cheyenneciviccenter.org.
(Submit events to firstname.lastname@example.org)