The Wyoming Game and Fish Department is holding a series of public meetings in Wyoming to discuss proposed changes to fishing regulations.
One of the changes includes designating burbot, northern pike and yellow perch in all waters in the Green River, Little Snake River, Bear River and the Great Divide Basin drainages as nongame fish that must be killed immediately.
Another change calls for lowering the possession of brook trout from 16 to six in the North Platte, Sweetwater and South Platte river drainages.
Biologists are proposing increasing the walleye limit in Alcova Reservoir from six to 12 fish to help control the growing walleye population.
Another proposed change would allow the use of corn and inedible portions of salmonids, other than eggs, as bait.
For more information on the proposed regulations, go to wgfd.wyo.gov.
* Casper: 7 p.m. May 7 at the Casper regional office
* Dubois: 6 p.m. May 8 at the Headwaters Conference Center
* Jackson: 6 p.m. May 8 at the Teton County Library
* Pinedale: 6 p.m. May 9 at the Pinedale regional office
* Sheridan: 6 p.m. May 13 at the Sheridan regional office
* Cody: 7 p.m. May 14 at Bighorn Federal
* Laramie: 7 p.m. May 22 at Fire Station No. 3