Tens of thousands of people piled into Wyoming beginning in the early morning hours leading up to the solar eclipse, then wedged themselves back onto the highway as soon as it ended.
As featured on
- More than a million people may have visited Wyoming for eclipse; one person came by sea plane
- Highway patrol releases new details about Colorado motorcyclist killed in Eclipse traffic
- Eclipse a bust? Report says just 100k traveled to Wyoming for spectacle
- 'Once in a lifetime' total solar eclipse -- and thousands -- come to Casper
- More Wyoming Airbnb users, combined with new tax deal, lead to revenue boost for state
Latest Local Offers
Newcomer Cremations, Funerals & Receptions
K & K Siding and Exterior Inc.