1. Evanston (15-3, last week 1): Green River forced overtime and Rock Springs was within five points, but the Red Devils survived both scares.
2. Sheridan (14-5, LW 5): The Broncs are inconsistent, but they also swept Cheyenne Central and Cheyenne East, so that’s a successful weekend.
3. Cheyenne East (12-8, LW 3): The Thunderbirds are still hanging on tight after crushing Gillette and then dropping a three-point game to Sheridan.
4. Cheyenne Central (10-9, LW not ranked): The Tribe has won four of its last five, including victories over Gillette and Sheridan.
5. Gillette (12-7, LW 2): A weekend sweep at the hands of East and Central have the Camels searching for answers going into a winnable weekend.
Dropped out: No. 4 Green River (13-5).
1. Riverton (14-4, LW 2): With an eight-game winning streak, the Wolverines have become the most consistent team in 3A.
2. Cody (15-4, LW 4): The Broncs are now on a five-game winning streak since their loss to Riverton and get a rematch on Friday.
3. Rawlins (12-6, LW NR): A big win over previously top-ranked Buffalo helped the Outlaws rocket up the charts.
4. Buffalo (14-4, LW 1): The body of work is good, but the Bison dropped a 54-49 contest to Rawlins so all focus now is on Feb. 23 and Torrington.
5. Lander (11-7, LW NR): While others lost, the Tigers swept the weekend going into their final three home games of the year.
Dropped out: No. 4 Newcastle (11-4), No. 5 Torrington (11-6).
1. Pine Bluffs (19-1, LW 1): The Hornets continued to romp through the Southeast, beating Burns and Lusk by a combined 99 points.
2. Rocky Mountain (17-2, LW 2): The Grizzlies clinched the Northwest regular season title with Saturday’s 65-62 overtime victory at Lovell.
3. Wind River (17-4, LW 3): The defending state champs defeated Big Piney and Kemmerer ahead of Friday’s home showdown against ...
4. Wyoming Indian (18-4): The Chiefs tuned up for their rematch with the Cougars with impressive victories over Kemmerer and Big Piney.
5. Wright (13-8, LW not ranked): The Panthers have won 10 of 11 to sit atop the Northwest and break into the rankings.
Dropped out: No. 5 Upton (14-5).
1. Burlington (15-3, LW 1): The four-time defending state champs routed Meeteetse and Dubois to remain unbeaten against 1A competition.
2. Kaycee (16-3, LW 2): The Buckaroos capped an impressive week with a 65-64 overtime victory at No. 5 Saratoga.
3. St. Stephens (13-3, LW 3): On Friday the Eagles get another shot at Burlington, which rolled to a 91-55 victory in their first meeting.
4. Farson (13-7, LW 4): An off week for the Pronghorns, who should clinch the Southwest regular season title this week.
5. Saratoga (13-6, LW 5): The OT loss to Kaycee ended the Panthers’ 3-0 start in one-possession games.