1. Natrona County (8-3): When Kaylee Johnson is in the lineup the Fillies are the team to beat.
2. Cheyenne East (10-1): The T-Birds have won eight in a row since an opening-weekend loss to top-ranked Natrona.
3. Sheridan (9-1): The Broncs’ only loss was to … you guessed it, Natrona.
1. Douglas (10-0): First-year coach Cody Helenbolt has the Bearcats off and running.
2. Rawlins (8-2): Back-to-back losses to Lyman are all that stand between the Outlaws and perfection.
3. Mountain View (8-3): One year removed from a 2-22 season, the Buffalos are atop the 3A West.
1. Kemmerer (9-3): The Rangers are looking to add a state basketball title to the volleyball championship they won in November.
2. Lovell (8-2): The always-tough Bulldogs snapped Tongue River’s 33-game winning streak early in the season and have been rolling ever since.
3. Wind River (10-4): After starting the season 0-3, the Cougars have found their winning ways.
1. Lingle (9-0): The Doggers lead 1A in scoring at 54.1 points per game and are winning games by an average of 20.1 points.
2. Upton (10-0): The Bobcats are No. 2 in scoring offense (51.6 ppg) and scoring defense (32.6 ppg).
3. Cokeville (8-2): The defending state champs are undefeated against in-state competition.
-- Compiled by Jack Nowlin and Jeff Kirshman.