1. Gillette (15-5, last week 1): The Camels extended their winning streak to 10 games going into this weekend’s road swing against Laramie and Cheyenne South.
2. Thunder Basin (15-4, LW 2): Fresh off a stumbling four-point win against Laramie, the Bolts will be tested at Cheyenne East and Cheyenne Central this weekend.
3. Kelly Walsh (13-4, LW 3): The Trojans are undefeated in the West and just won the Peach Basket over rival Natrona County for the first time in nine years.
4. Evanston (14-4, LW 4): Following a down-to-the-wire win against Rock Springs, the Red Devils are set for a road clash against Kelly Walsh on Friday.
5. Cheyenne East (14-6, LW 5): One of their games last weekend was a 67-33 loss to Gillette, which says more about the Camels than anything else.
1. Douglas (17-0, LW 1): The Bearcats have yet to be tested with only a few regular season games remaining and are now the only undefeated following a loss by ...
2. Lyman (16-1, LW 2): The mighty Eagles fell 49-42 to Cody before rebounding with a 13-point victory over ...
3. Powell (12-5, LW 3): The Panthers’ modest six-game winning streak was snapped by Mountain View the night before Lyman returned to its winning ways.
4. Mountain View (13-4, LW 5): With a six-game winning streak and two winnable games on the docket this weekend the stage is set for the season finale against rival Lyman.
5. Cody (8-10, LW not ranked): The Fillies have suffered questionable losses, but beating Lyman goes a long way.
Dropped out: No. 4 Buffalo (14-4).
1. Lusk (17-2, LW 2): The Tigers move to the top of the rankings thanks to avenging an earlier loss to Pine Bluffs and a loss by previous No. 1 ...
2. Greybull (18-3, LW 1): A 10-point loss to Rocky Mountain ended the Buffaloes’ 12-game winning streak against 2A competition.
3. Sundance (16-3, LW 3): The Bulldogs beat Wright on Tuesday for their 14th consecutive victory.
4. Pine Bluffs (15-5, LW 4): Despite the loss to Lusk, the Hornets remain on the short list of state championship contenders.
5. Rocky Mountain (15-4, LW 5): A 46-39 loss to Lovell prevented the Grizzlies from vaulting to No. 4 in the rankings.
1. Encampment (18-1, LW 1): The defending champs stepped out of conference and went 2-0, including a 52-44 victory at Rock River.
2. St. Stephens (14-2, LW 2): The Eagles have won 14 in a row and are undefeated against in-state competition.
3. Snake River (14-5, LW 3): The Rattlers defeated Saratoga and Cokeville ahead of Saturday’s home showdown against top-ranked Encampment.
4. Burlington (11-7, LW NR): After a 1-5 start, the Huskies have won 10 of 12 and host No. 2 St. Stephens on Friday.
5. Rock River (13-6, LW 4): The Longhorns deserve some credit for hanging tough with Encampment.
Dropped out: No. 5 Arvada-Clearmont (14-5).