- LARAMIE: Summer hours (7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) for UW business and administrative offices begin May 20.
- CHEYENNE: Hispanic Festival, May 31-June 1, Depot Plaza. Friday, 5:30 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. Exhibits, games, mariachis, food and craft vendors, pinatas, kid-friendly activities, food, beer, raffles and car show. Free. 307-632-3905; Facebook.com/hispanicfestival.
- DUBOIS: Tuesday Night Square Dances, a Dubois tradition since 1948. All ages and dance levels welcome. Every Tuesday June 11 through August 20, 8 to 9:30 p.m. in the Frontier Room of the Rustic Pine Tavern, 119 E. Ramshorn. Adults $4, kids 12 and under $2. Info: 307-455-2313. Sponsored by St. Thomas’ Episcopal Church, Dubois.
- SHERIDAN: Grand opening celebration of new Weatherby facility, north end of Sheridan at 1550 Yellowtail Dr., 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. June 13. Multiple auction items including two Mark V Gold Commemorative rifles with serial numbers WY000307 and WY000003, raffles, conservation group activities, live music and facility viewing areas will all be part of the celebration. The visitor center will have historical documents, classic taxidermy and opportunities to learn about Weatherby history.
- CODY: 38th annual Plains Indian Museum Powwow, June 15-16, Buffalo Bill Center of the West. Grand entry noon and 6 p.m. June 15; noon June 16. Visitor admission: $10 adult, $6 youth (7-17), no charge children 6 and under. No admission charge to event for Powwow dancers, drummers and Powwow families. No fee to register dancers or drums. All drums welcome. Art vendor pre-registration required; contact HunterO@cetnerofthewest.org or call 307-578-4012. No pets. Alcohol- and drug-free event.
- SCOTTSBLUFF (Neb.): Wyoming graduates of Scottsbluff High School Class of 1969, 50th reunion is July 5-6, 2019. Contact: Fred Krieg, 308-631-3064 for details. Reservations deadline is June 1.
- LARAMIE: Albany County CattleWomen Ranch Tour, July 20, touring ranches in the McFadden/Arlington area. Free to the public. A cold roast beef sandwich with condiments, chips, potato salad, dessert and drinks can be purchased at lunchtime for $6 cash or check. CattleWomen items will also be available for sale by cash or check. Bring chairs, sunscreen and good walking shoes. Meet at the south end of the Wyoming Territorial Prison Historic Site, Laramie, 8 a.m. for light refreshments and tour instructions. Departure is scheduled for 9 a.m. Info: Sandra Eike, 760-5590.
- CHUGWATER: Stampede Saloon & Eatery, 417 First St. Open mic acoustic jam sessions every Thursday, starting at 6 p.m. Live entertainment Friday and Saturday. Buffet 5 to 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday nights, entertainment begins at 7 p.m. May 24-25, Dawn Copas; May 31 and June 1, Chug Creek Revival; June 7, karaoke; June 8, Brendon Ruwart, The Woodpile; June 14, Don Rogers; June 15, Crystal Rogers, chili cookoff, Larry Phillips on the deck; June 21, karaoke; June 22, Larry Phillips; June 28-29, Barney & Nancy Miesse; July 5, karaoke; July 6, Renegades; July 12-13, Bunky Christianson; July 19-20, Barney & Nancy Miesse. No cover charge and definitely family oriented. Info: 307-422-3200.
- CHEYENNE: Fridays on the Plaza, June 7, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Angus Mohr, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Patti Fiasco; June 14, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Y-O, 7 to 8:30 p.m. The Reminders; June 21, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., Soul X, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Face; June 28, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Kingpin, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Soul School; July 5, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Redswing, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Tallgrass; July 12, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Avenue, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Midnight Party Machine; July 19, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., Third Rail, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Michael Morrow & The Culprits; July 16, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Black White Blues Band, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Whiskey’s Alibi; August 2, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. The Drunken Hearts, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Reverend Petyton’s Big Damn Band; August 9, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. The Margarita Brothers, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Luna Shade; August 16, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Luna Shade, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Josh Gonzales Band, 7 to 8:30 p.m. The Burroughs; August 23, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. My Body Sings Electric, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Tyler Walker Band; August 30, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Delta Sonics, 7 to 8:30 p.m. Tiffany Pollack. Fridays Extended: times tba, July 20, Sir Mix A Lot; July 24, Cheyenne Day, Thumpin’ Boogie Machine. Info: www.FridaysOnThePlaza.com;www.CheyenneEvents.org;@FridaysOnThePlazaCheyenne (Facebook);@CheyenneEvents.
- TORRINGTON: UK-based, Swiss/French acoustic guitarist Claude Bourbon, in the Eastern Wyoming College CTEC Commons Area, 2 p.m. June 9. A portion of $25 ticket sales will be donated to the AAUW Scholarship Fund. To learn more about Bourbon visit www.claudebourbon.org. Info and tickets: Donna White, EWC Community Education, at 307-532-8213, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CHEYENNE: Norah Jones, July 14, Cheyenne Civic Center. Tickets $59.50 to $99.50, www.ticketfly.com. Presented by Live Nation.
- ROCK SPRINGS: Wyoming’s Big Show, Sweetwater County Fair, After Dark Concert Series, Trace Adkins, July 30; MUDDFEST featuring Puddle of Mudd, Trapt, Saliva, Saving Abel and Tantric, July 31; Dylan Scott, August 1; Gary Allan, August 2; Ratt, August 3. Info: www.SweetwaterEvents.com.
Wyoming Theater & Film
- CHEYENNE: Jersey Boys, 7:30 p.m. May 25, Cheyenne Civic Center. Tickets $38-$78, 307-637-6363; ticketfly.com.
- CHEYENNE: Great Russian Nutcracker, 7 p.m. Nov. 15, Cheyenne Civic Center. Tickets $27 to $175: Ticketfly 1-877-435-9849, www.nutcracker.com. Special pricing is available for groups. Call 800-320-1733 or email email@example.com.
(Submit events to firstname.lastname@example.org)