Interact with elected officials, key stakeholder organizations, federal agencies, broadband providers, and civic leaders. Become more informed, more engaged, and more inspired in reshaping Wyoming communities.
Register online for this free and important summit!
Agenda will include:
• Seven Lessons on Fixing the Digital Divide - speaker Jeremy Hegle, Sr. Community Development Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
• Bringing Prosperity Throughout Wyoming - speakers Jim Espy, co-chair Rural Council; Brian Worthen, CEO Visionary Communications; Lindsay Forepaugh, CFO High West Energy; Jeremy Hegle, SCDA FRB.
• Broadband Partnerships – Community Driven Solutions - speakers Jerimiah Rieman, ED Wyo. County Commissioners Assoc.; Russ Elliott, Broadband Coord. Wyo. Business Council; Karen Perry, Sr. Policy Advisor NTIA.
• USDA ReConnect and Federal Support for Broadband - Pattie Snidow, Community Solutions Specialist USDA RD; Scott Sutherland, BP Director USDA RD.
• The Digital Inclusion Imperative - speaker Dr. Roberto Gallardo, AD Purdue Center for Regional Development/Extension.
• Coalition Building and Community Priorities-Round table Discussion - moderators Russ Elliott, BC WBC; Katherine Bates, Manager State & Local Partnerships, NTIA BroadbandUSA.
• Broadband Data Overview/Using Broadband Data to Jump-start Your Planning Process – Working Session - moderators Karen Perry, Sr. Policy Advisor NTIA; Robert Tse, Sr. Policy Advisor, USDA Rural Utilities Services.
• Action Planning for Communities - speaker Karen Perry, NTIA.
• Closing Remarks/Comments - Russ Elliott, BC Coord., WBC; and Wally Wolski, State Director, Wyo., USDA Rural Development.
Presenters and staff will be available for one-on-one conversations, approximately 4:30 - 5:00 pm.
(Agenda may be subject to change.)
- Sat, Sep 28 @ 12:00 am
- Sun, Sep 29 @ 12:00 am
- Mon, Sep 30 @ 12:00 am
- Tue, Oct 1 @ 12:00 am
- Wed, Oct 2 @ 12:00 am
- Thu, Oct 3 @ 12:00 am
- Fri, Oct 4 @ 12:00 am
- Sat, Oct 5 @ 12:00 am
- Sun, Oct 6 @ 12:00 am
- Mon, Oct 7 @ 12:00 am
- Tue, Oct 8 @ 12:00 am
- Wed, Oct 9 @ 12:00 am
- Thu, Oct 10 @ 12:00 am