There are currently 287 confirmed cases and 105 probable cases of coronavirus in Wyoming.
Cases by county (confirmed/probable): Albany: 5/0, Big Horn 1/1, Campbell 13/4, Carbon 4/0, Converse 8/6, Crook 4/0, Fremont 42/8, Goshen 3/1, Hot Springs 1/0, Johnson 11/3, Laramie 64/26, Lincoln 5/4, Natrona 34/10, Niabrara 1/1, Park 1/0, Platte 0/0, Sheridan 12/4, Sublette 1/2, Sweetwater 10/4, Teton 58/28, Uinta 4/0, Washakie 5/3, Weston 0/0.
Brandon Foster is the Star-Tribune's managing editor. He joined the Star-Tribune in 2016 as the University of Wyoming sports reporter after graduating from the University of Missouri and covering Mizzou athletics for two years.
As featured on
We will update this page throughout the weekend with the latest news regarding coronavirus in Wyoming.
We will update this page throughout the day with the latest news regarding coronavirus in Wyoming. Latest updates: Virus causes census delays; local officials react to outbreak; answers sparse on repercussions of school closures.
Want to know what's closed and canceled? Browse our list here.
Confused about the coronavirus? Read our explainer here.
Need resources in Casper? We've got you covered here.
Fremont County health officer Dr. Brian Gee said the new cases "are all either staff members or residents of the Showboat Retirement Center."
- Northern Arapaho Tribe, Carbon County announce first coronavirus cases
- Wyoming coronavirus cases now at 49
- Number of coronavirus cases in Wyoming now at 73
- Number of coronavirus cases in Wyoming now at 84
- 24 new coronavirus cases announced Tuesday in Wyoming; total reaches 120
- Wyoming adds 17 new coronavirus cases on Wednesday; total at 137
- Wyoming state lab no longer testing potential coronavirus patients outside 'priority categories'
- Wyoming coronavirus cases now at 166 with 37 people recovered