Skip to main content
You have permission to edit this article.
Edit
One hospitalized after Capser house fire

One hospitalized after Capser house fire

  • Updated
{{featured_button_text}}
Casper fire

A home on the 2000 block of East A Street burns in Casper on Friday.

One person was taken to the hospital after a mobile home caught fire on Friday morning in Casper, according to Casper Fire-EMS.

Crews responding to the fire found heavy smoke and high heat emanating from a modular home on the 2000 block of East A Street, the department reported. 

Firefighters extinguished the blaze while also searching the home. They found one person inside and got them out. 

The occupant was taken to Wyoming Medical Center. Firefighters say they don't know the person's conditions. 

Crews also removed two dogs from the home, one of which died.

0
0
0
4
0

Be the first to know

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.

Related to this story

Most Popular

Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.

Topics

News Alerts

Breaking News