Saturday support meetings
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 9:30 a.m., women’s meeting, 500 S. Wolcott; 10 a.m., 328 E. A; noon, 500 S. Wolcott; 7 p.m., 500 S. Wolcott, Speaker meeting; 8 p.m, 328 E. A; 8 p.m., 917 N. Beech; 10 p.m., 917 N. Beech. Douglas: 7:30 p.m., 628 E. Richards (upstairs in back). Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are open. Casper info: 266-9578; Douglas info: 307-351-1688.
- Al-Anon: 10 a.m., 4600 S. Poplar, Shepherd of the Hills Church, New Starts.
- Narcotics Anonymous: Noon, 500 S. Wolcott, 12-24 Club; 6 p.m., 500 S. Wolcott, 12-24 Club, closed meeting; 7 p.m., 15th and Melrose, at the church. Web site: http://www.urmrna.org.
- NAMI: 4 p.m., 133 W. Sixth St. NAMI C.A.R.E. (Consumers Advocating Recovery through Empowerment) Support Group for individuals with mental illness. Info: 234-0440.
- Adult Children of Alcoholics: 1:30-3 p.m., 12-24 Club, 500 S. Wolcott St., Suite 200. Open meeting.
Casper Drum Circle
People of all ages are invited to beat their frustrations out and make beautiful music as the Casper Community Drum Circle meets at 10 a.m. at the First United Methodist Church across from the Natrona County Library downtown Casper. For more information, phone David Allhusen at 259-0350. The circle meets bimonthly as long as there is interest.
Dance at Eagles
All ages are welcome to listen and dance to the Max Min Band from 7 to 10 p.m. at the Eagles. The fee is $5 for 15 years of age or older. Potluck snacks will be available after 8 p.m. and door prizes will be drawn after 9 p.m.