(StatePoint) For many Americans, making the jump to buying that first house is a significant achievement that allows them to put their mark on their own space, while creating room for family and pets.
(NewsUSA) - Amy bought her first house in Grand Rapids, Michigan at age 23. Fast forward two years and she has since sold that house and relocated to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Two houses in two years at age 25: Here's one Millennial who isn't sacrificing homeownership for mobility.
(StatePoint) In today’s world where moving fast is the norm, you may think that finding the time to apply for a home loan is about as likely as finding the time to remove your jam-packed storage room of all the objects that don’t bring you joy.
(StatePoint) Spring is here, which means the weather is warming, there’s more daylight, flowers are popping up… and so are “For Sale” signs in yards nationwide.
- Carmakers out of sight as Trump starts dismantling mileage rules
- In 'Poultry Capital,' stakes are high amid Trump immigration crackdown
- Bill to scrap per-country green card limits blocked in Senate, report says
- James Royal: 10 tips for buying rental property
- US-China talks resume, with Chinese officials set to visit US Farm Belt