- Cultural dinners at Casper College. 5-6:30 p.m., Mexico, THURSDAY; Philippines, FEB. 18; Peru, March 31. Tobin Dining Hall, Casper College Student Union building. Individual dinners $12 for adults,$8.75 for children ages 7 to 12 when purchased in advance, and $13.75 at the door. There is no charge for children 6 and under. Sales tax will be added to all ticket purchases. Tickets: Casper College Business Office or the Gateway Cafe, both located on the third floor of the Gateway Building, as well as at Tobin Dining Hall during regular meal times. Cash is accepted at all locations and credit cards are also accepted at the cafeteria and cafe.
- Stories of Light, annual Make-A-Wish Wyoming fundraiser. SATURDAY, 6-10 p.m., Bar Nunn Hangar. Wine, hors d'oeuvres, gourmet dinner, live auction and testimonials from wish children and their families. Tickets $90 each. Tickets: 234-9474 or Wyoming.wish.org.
- Casper Coyotes hockey season tickets now on sale for the games at the Casper Events Center. Season tickets range from $224 to $280. Game times are 7:30 p.m., with Sunday games at 1 p.m. Promotions include Teddy Bear Toss, Military Night and the nationally acclaimed Zooperstars. Purchase tickets www.caspereventscenter.com, charge-by-phone 800-442-2256, and the Casper Events Center Box Office, 577-3030.
- Postcard & Pint-Sized Art Fundraiser, NOV. 20, 6 p.m., Art 321, 321 W. Midwest Ave. Cost: $45 single/$80 couple. Tickets can be purchased in person, by phone (265-2655) or online at: http://art321.org/postcards--pint-sized-art.html
- First Thursday Art Walks, venues throughout downtown Casper, DEC. 3.
- Weekly jam session is 7:30 p.m. SATURDAYS at Lazy 8 Saloon, 13720 Highway 20-26 (the old Glenrock Highway). Musicians of all proficiency levels welcome. The group plays all kinds of music, including blues, jazz, rock and country. Free. Info: 237-0032.
- Brasstacular Christmas, Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, Dec. 5, 7:30 p.m.; Dec. 6, 2:30 p.m., Wheeler Concert Hall. Tickets: 266-1478; 225 S. David, Ste. B; Wind City Books, Hill Music and Wyoming Music. Discounts are available for students and seniors (65+) as well as a “pick 3” option for those who can't attend all five concerts. For more information visit the website at www.wyomingsymphony.org.
- Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, Wheeler Concert Hall, Casper College. DEC. 5-6, A Brasstacular Christmas, Ryan Anthony, trumpet; JAN. 23-24, Generals and Emperors, Elena Ulyanova, piano; MARCH 19-20, Epic 3rds, Francesca Dego, violin; APRIL 16-17, Finale, Eric Ruske, French horn. All performances Saturdays, 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, 2:30 p.m. Season tickets available now.
- Carrie Underwood, "The Storyteller Tour -- Stories in the Round," MAY 10, 2016, Casper Events Center.
- Casper Theater Company, 735 CY Ave: "Gift of the Maji," DEC. 3- 6; "Crimes of the Heart," FEB. 11-14, 18-21; "To Kill a Mockingbird," APRIL 14-17, 21-24; and "Marrying Walt," JUNE 2-5, 9-12. Season tickets: $99 adults, $85 seniors. Season ticket holders may call for reservations and reserve a seat. All others are first come first served. Season tickets available at Gigworx, Charlie T’s Pizzeria and Greater Wyoming Federal Credit Union. Info: 267-7243.
- Stage III Community Theatre season: "A Laura Ingalls Wilder Christmas," FRIDAY through SUNDAY and NOV. 19-21 (donations of personal care items for Interfaith welcome); "Death by Design," JAN. 8-9, 15-17, 21-23, 2016; "One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest," MARCH 4-5, 11-13, 17-19;"Fools," APRIL 22-23, 29-30, MAY 1, 5-7; "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike," JUNE 10-11, 17-19, 23-25.
- Broadway in Casper, Casper Events Center. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, the musical," NOV. 23; "Million Dollar Quartet -- Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Johnny Cash," JAN. 21, 2016; "Flashdance," Feb. 1, 2016; "Mamma Mia," MARCH 21, 2016; "Celtic Woman," MAY 26, 2016. Season tickets on sale now; individual dates prior to sows. Events Center box office, 237-3030; 888-418-2929.
Follow community news editor Sally Ann Shurmur on Twitter @WYOSAS.