- Christmas light house, 3148 Whispering Springs Rd. Synchronized lights and music viewable from your car, 6 to 10 p.m., SUNDAY through THURSDAY; 6 to 11 p.m., FRIDAY and SATURDAY. Free. Donations of food or cash for Joshua's Storehouse appreciated. Whispering Springs is accessible from CY Avenue and Robertson Road, west of Paradise Valley.
- Cultural dinners at Casper College. 5-6:30 p.m., Philippines, FEB. 18; Peru, MARCH 31. Tobin Dining Hall, Casper College Student Union building. Individual dinners $12 for adults,$8.75 for children ages 7 to 12 when purchased in advance, and $13.75 at the door. There is no charge for children 6 and under. Sales tax will be added to all ticket purchases. Tickets: Casper College Business Office or the Gateway Cafe, both located on the third floor of the Gateway Building, as well as at Tobin Dining Hall during regular meal times. Cash is accepted at all locations and credit cards are also accepted at the cafeteria and cafe.
- Casper Coyotes hockey season tickets now on sale for the games at the Casper Events Center. Season tickets range from $224 to $280. Game times are 7:30 p.m., with Sunday games at 1 p.m. Promotions include Teddy Bear Toss, Military Night and the nationally acclaimed Zooperstars. Purchase tickets www.caspereventscenter.com, charge-by-phone 800-442-2256, and the Casper Events Center Box Office, 577-3030.
- 2nd annual Cowboy Christmas with Steve Frame and Friends to benefit Casper Humane Society, THURSDAY and FRIDAY, 7 to 11 p.m. each night, Duke's at Ramada Plaza Riverside. Loads of local musical talent playing short sets, auction and more!
Weekly jam session is 7:30 p.m. SATURDAYS at Lazy 8 Saloon, 13720 Highway 20-26 (the old Glenrock Highway). Musicians of all proficiency levels welcome. The group plays all kinds of music, including blues, jazz, rock and country. Free. Info: 237-0032.
- Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, Wheeler Concert Hall, Casper College. JAN. 23-24, Generals and Emperors, Elena Ulyanova, piano; MARCH 19-20, Epic 3rds, Francesca Dego, violin; APRIL 16-17, Finale, Eric Ruske, French horn. All performances Saturdays, 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, 2:30 p.m. Season tickets available now.
- Shinedown, 8 p.m., MARCH 14, 2016, Casper Events Center. Tickets FRIDAY, 11:30 a.m., Casper Events Center Box Office, by phone at 800-442-2256 or online at www.CasperEventsCenter.com. Reserved seating in the stands $35; general admission (standing room only) $39.50.
- Carrie Underwood, "The Storyteller Tour -- Stories in the Round," MAY 10, Casper Events Center.
- Stage III Community Theatre season: "Death by Design," JAN. 8-9, 15-17, 21-23; "One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest," MARCH 4-5, 11-13, 17-19;"Fools," APRIL 22-23, 29-30, MAY 1, 5-7; "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike," JUNE 10-11, 17-19, 23-25.
- Casper Theater Company, 735 CY Ave: "Crimes of the Heart," FEB. 11-14, 18-21; "To Kill a Mockingbird," APRIL 14-17, 21-24; and "Marrying Walt," JUNE 2-5, 9-12. Season tickets: $99 adults, $85 seniors. Season ticket holders may call for reservations and reserve a seat. All others are first come first served. Season tickets available at Gigworx, Charlie T’s Pizzeria and Greater Wyoming Federal Credit Union. Info: 267-7243.
- Broadway in Casper, Casper Events Center. "Million Dollar Quartet -- Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Johnny Cash," JAN. 21; "Flashdance," Feb. 1; "Mamma Mia," MARCH 21; "Celtic Woman," MAY 26. Season tickets on sale now; individual dates prior to sows. Events Center box office, 237-3030; 888-418-2929.
Follow community news editor Sally Ann Shurmur on Twitter @WYOSAS.