- GILLETTE: 27th annual Invitational Wreath Exhibit, through DEC. 20, Cam-Plex Heritage Center Theater Gallery. Open to public without admission Monday through Friday, 8 a.m., to 5 p.m., as well as during ticketed events and by appointment. Silent auction proceeds benefit organizations that sponsor wreaths. Info: (307) 682-0552.
- CODY: Family Fun Day: Family Ties, 3-7 p.m., FRIDAY, Buffalo Bill Center of the West, 720 Sheridan Ave. Could your family survive together in a tipi? Do wolf packs have communication problems? Families ponder questions like this while uncovering unique information about family interactions in the Animal Kingdom. Free for Center members; $10 per non-member family; complimentary dinner included from 5 – 6:30 p.m. Made possible in part through a grant from the R. Harold Burton Foundation.
- CHEYENNE: Historic Governor's Mansion "Decking the Halls," SATURDAY through Dec. 24, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Opening reception, SATURDAY, 5-8 p.m., free.
- CHEYENNE: Festival of Trees Family Night, SATURDAY, 6-9 p.m., free. Cheyenne Depot Museum, 121 W. 15th St.
- CHEYENNE: Festival of Trees Gala & Auction, 6-9:30 p.m., SUNDAY, $50. Cheyenne Depot Museum, 121 W. 15th St. Benefits Magic City Enterprises Employment Services. Tickets: (307) 640-4592.
- CHEYENNE: Christmas Parade, NOV. 28, 5:30 p.m. downtown, Capitol & Carey Ave. Info: cheyennechristmasparade.com
- CODY: Draper Natural History Museum Lunchtime Expedition, DEC. 3, Buffalo Bill Center of the West, 720 Sheridan Ave.. Gretchen Hurley with The Geology and Paleontology of Natural Trap Cave. Free, 12:15 p.m. Supported in part by Sage Creek Ranch.
- CODY: Holiday Open House, DEC. 5, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Buffalo Bill Center of the West, 720 Sheridan Ave. Free. A free day for the whole community, with entertainments, holiday treats, and Santa Claus.
- SHERIDAN: 3rd annual Downton Abbey Tea Party, JAN. 9, 2 p.m., Sheridan Fulmer Library Wyoming Room. Period dress is encouraged. Seating limited. RSPV by JAN. 4, (307) 674-8585, ext. 129.
- LANDER: Around Town: Native American Art Show, through DEC. 19 at the Lander Art Center, The Middle Fork, and the Lander Library. Lander Art Center is open Tuesday to Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m, 224 Main Street.
- LANDER: The Lander Library hosts a special screening of local Native American films in conjunction with this exhibit, THURSDAY, at 6:30 p.m. All events are free for the public.
- CHEYENNE: Tuesday Figure Drawing Class from 6:30-9:30 p.m. TUESDAYS at the Art Corner Co-Op, 1726 Capitol Ave. Fee: $15. Info: 307-514-3313.
- CHEYENNE: Mannheim Steamroller, WEDNESDAY, 7:30 p.m., Cheyenne Civic Center. Tickets: (307) 637-6363.
- PINE BLUFFS: Cheyenne Chamber Singers, "Wolcum Yole! A Ceremony of Carols," DEC. 4, 2015, 7:30 p.m., at the Historic Pine Bluffs High School. Free.
- CHEYENNE: Cheyenne Chamber Singers, "Wolcum Yole! A Ceremony of Carols," DEC. 6, 2015, 2 p.m., at St. Mary’s Cathedral. Free.
- LANDER: Fremont Symphony Orchestra, MARCH 4, solo guitarist Chris Proctor, Fremont County Library Carnegie Room; MARCH 19, Lander Valley High School Concert Hall.
Follow community news editor Sally Ann Shurmur on Twitter @WYOSAS.