- SHERIDAN: Wild West Wine Fest, tickets NOW on sale, event MARCH 4, Elks Lodge. Two ticket levels: $75 VIP ticket includes earlier access at 5 p.m.; General Admission ticket of $60 includes admission from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Info: www.downtownsheridan.org. For sponsorship information call Zoila at DSA, 307-672-8881.
- SHERIDAN: Third annual Downton Abbey Tea Party, SATURDAY, 2 p.m., Sheridan Fulmer Library Wyoming Room. Period dress is encouraged. Seating limited.
- CHEYENNE: Ballet Wyoming presents "Cinderella," JAN. 15, 7 p.m.; JAN. 16, 2 and 7 p.m., Cheyenne Civic Center Performing Arts Theatre, 510 W. 20th St. Admission $20 adults, $15 seniors, military and students. Info: (307) 637-6363.
- GILLETTE: Mystery Bag Challenge, JAN. 16, 10 a.m. to noon, Rockpile Museum. Children age preschool to 12 accompanied by an adult will solve silly engineering challenges by using imagination, building skills and contents of a Mystery Bag provided. Free but space is limited. Info:
(307) 682-5723 or visit rockpilemuseum.com
- LANDER: Fremont Symphony Orchestra, MARCH 4, solo guitarist Chris Proctor, Fremont County Library Carnegie Room; MARCH 19, Lander Valley High School Concert Hall.
- CHEYENNE: The Producers, JAN. 23, 6:30 p.m., JAN. 23, Cheyenne Civic Center, 510 W. 20th St. Tickets: $40 and $70. Info: (307) 637-6364.
Follow community news editor Sally Ann Shurmur on Twitter @WYOSAS.