1. Sheridan (14-1), Last week 1: The Broncs are as solid as a top team could be. They absolutely dismantled Cheyenne East (31-point win) last weekend and stand well above the rest.
2. Cheyenne East (14-2), LW 2: That’s how good Sheridan is. East had a bad game, the top team exploited it, and the Thunderbirds can still prove they’re where they should be.
3. Kelly Walsh (11-3), LW 3: Two tough games await the Trojans at home this weekend. If they can get through those then they will have won seven straight heading into the last weekend of quadrant play.
4. Thunder Basin (12-5), LW 4: The Bolts have recovered since a comeback against Natrona County fell short. Now they travel to Cheyenne for one last non-quadrant test.
5. Star Valley (11-5), LW not ranked: Consistency has been an issue but the Braves have proven they can play. This weekend in Casper they could knock off Kelly Walsh and disrupt the 4A structure.
1. Buffalo (14-2), LW 1: Unstoppable through 11 games since a loss to Sheridan, the Bison have tough tests ahead but they’ve endured a lot of them already.
2. Lander (14-3), LW 2: On an eight-game winning streak going into a sneakily tough game against Pinedale, the Tigers have found ways to win for the last month.
3. Rawlins (12-4), LW 3: The Outlaws have been hitting on all cylinders as of late. They’ll need to do that on Saturday when the mighty Bison come to town.
4. Mountain View (9-7), LW not ranked: A loss to Lander doesn’t hurt going into a pair of winnable games this weekend.
5. Douglas (11-5), LW 4: The Bearcats couldn’t pull out the win over Rawlins but rebounded. They’ll need the momentum of two wins this weekend with a game against Buffalo looming.
1. Pine Bluffs (15-1), LW 1: Still rolling, the Hornets go into what may be their toughest tests to date. That culminates on Saturday when Glenrock visits the border.
2. Wyoming Indian (16-4), LW 2: The winning streak now stands at 11 but you never know what will happen when the Chiefs travel to rival Wind River (they play Saturday).
3. Glenrock (14-4), LW 4: Driven by a close loss to Pine Bluffs earlier this season, the Herders have a chance of redemption this weekend on the road.
4. Rocky Mountain (14-5), LW 5: The Grizz have lost just twice since December and both of those were to Wyoming Indian. It’s not a bad look with only favorable games remaining.
5. Wright (15-3), LW 3: A split last weekend wasn’t the best result for the Panthers, but they have two winnable games in front of a road clash with Big Horn to close the regular season.
1. Upton (16-1), LW 1: With the bulk of their schedule behind them the Bobcats could waltz into regionals without any further damage.
2. Encampment (14-1), LW 2: Not far removed from a four-point win over Cokeville, the Tigers get to prove they can do it on the road a day before traveling to play ...
3. Farson (17-3), LW 5: The hangover of a triple-overtime loss behind them, the Pronghorns now host Saratoga and Encampment this weekend.
4. Burlington (12-4), LW 3: This weekend should see the Huskies improve their current winning streak to seven games before the regular-season finale.
5. Cokeville (13-4), LW 4: The Panthers came out of a tough weekend with a split. The road doesn’t get any easier with Encampment coming to town Friday.
Dropped out: Class 4A No. 5 Cheyenne Central; Class 3A No. 5 Pinedale.
— Compiled by Brady Oltmans, staff writer.