1. Cheyenne East (17-1), last week 1: The Thunderbirds eased past two one-win teams last weekend. A tougher weekend awaits with Gillette and Thunder Basin coming to town.
2. Thunder Basin (15-1), LW 2: A 12-game winning streak follows the Bolts to Cheyenne this weekend for two true road battles, including Saturday’s marquee game against East.
3. Star Valley (13-3), LW 3: Riding a modest six-game winning streak, the Braves’ defense has been suffocating. That will be tested on Friday night against ...
4. Kelly Walsh (11-3), LW 4: The Trojans have been on a roll lately but this is no doubt their toughest test. Star Valley handed Kelly Walsh a loss to open the season.
5. Cheyenne Central (14-2), LW 5: Not much to take away from two lopsided wins but the Tribe once again get a test with Thunder Basin on Friday.
1. Douglas (15-1), LW 1: The Bearcats are one of a kind and aren’t likely to face another test this weekend as they split between hosting Wheatland and visiting Torrington.
2. Buffalo (14-2), LW 2: There’s a chance the Bison get tested on the road against Rawlins this weekend. A win would mean a good buildup for the Feb. 15 date at Douglas.
3. Lyman (14-4), LW 3: Business was taken care of last weekend against Lander. This weekend, however, will bring rival ...
4. Mountain View (11-5), LW 5: Back into a rhythm, the Buffalos have won five in a row going on the road to Lyman for a big quadrant test.
5. Rawlins (10-5), LW 4: That lopsided loss to Douglas derailed the Outlaws’ progress. They can still make an impression this weekend when Buffalo comes to town.
1. Wyoming Indian (19-1), LW 1: After Lyman held them to a season-low 42 points, the Chiefs lit up Greybull and Rocky Mountain.
2. Pine Bluffs (14-2), LW 2: An interstate close call had the Hornets sweating going into a tough quadrant slate, starting with a road test at Southeast.
3. Wright (16-3), LW 3: On a six-game winning streak, all eyes follow the Panthers to the two games that close their regular season. That includes Saturday’s game at Moorcroft.
4. Greybull (12-5), LW 4: A four-game winning streak was abruptly stopped by Wyoming Indian. The Buffaloes face a three-game stretch before closing quadrant play.
5. Moorcroft (13-6), LW 5: The Wolves escaped Lusk with a win and host back-to-back games against Big Horn and Wright this weekend to cap a tough stretch.
1. Cokeville (16-2), LW 2: The Panthers take over the top spot in the middle of a short winning streak and with a weekend set against Encampment and Saratoga upcoming.
2. St. Stephens (14-1), LW 1: Farson ended the Eagles’ hopes of finishing as the state’s only undefeated team. They can return to their winning ways this weekend.
3. Farson (15-5), LW 3: The Pronghorns took down St. Stephens but couldn’t hold the momentum and fell by 12 to Snake River the next night.
4. Rock River (15-2), LW 5: The Longhorns have recovered from a loss to Hanna and look forward to more replays of previous wins.
5. Arvada-Clearmont (13-5), LW not ranked: Don’t look now but the Panthers are on an eight-game winning streak with a pair of winnable rematches on the docket.
Dropped out: Class 1A, No. 4 Hanna.
— Compiled by Brady Oltmans, staff writer.